Archive for June, 2009
How is it that I had no clue about any of these until I checked the JCR publicity page?
- Trick Yourself Out Of Relationship Boredom via Your Tango
- Sick of watching your favourite films? via The Times of India
- How to never get sick of watching your favourite film ad nauseum via Thaindian News
- How consumers continue enjoying their favorite experiences via ScienceBlog
- How Consumers Continue Enjoying Their Favorite Experiences via Science Daily
- Mixing memory with reality can bring pleasure to the routine via Lanka Newspaper (a Sri Lankan paper)
This is the first time I’ve been referred to as Professor in print. Feels pretty good!
Business Wire – Research Debunks Perception that State or National Lines Offer Protection from Swine FluBy Jeff • Jun 16th, 2009
The PR folks at Stern asked Justin to put together a press release about our borders research. Here’s what just came across business wire.